Rose Gold Gifts for Her this Valentine’s
Rose gold is trending in a big way and I love it. My favourite rose gold item to date is my Kate Spade blanket which I shared with you in an earlier post.
So here are a few things I came up with that I think you will
- I love these earrings. They are the Timeless Elegance, PANDORA Rose™ & Clear CZ stud earrings. They also come in a circular shape so it just depends on your preference, but I think both are absolutely stunning.
- The Fitbit Alta HR in pink rose gold is lovely. If you are looking for a heart rate and fitness tracker that looks stylish, then you will love this. The rose gold is a special edition, and is actually a little pricier than the standard colours. If you shop quickly, you will save $50 (linked below).
- If you are looking for a decent set of headphones and are willing to spend a fair bit of money, then you will love these. These Beats Solo 3 wireless headphones in rose gold are just so darn pretty. Long gone are the days of those clunky looking black headphones that you picture a farmer wearing while riding a lawn tractor. These are currently 20% off, so again shop now!
- This Michael Kors watch is stunning with its rose gold toned hardware and leather. I love that you can wear it with a pair of jeans or with your favourite little black dress. I also like the leather strap. To be honest, I haven’t owned a leather-strapped watch since I was a kid, but this one is lovely.
- These Steve Madden quilted slip on sneakers are adorable. They come in a variety of colours but I love this colour for Spring, and they look super comfortable.
Shop any of these items below, Valentine’s Day is almost here! (All prices below are CA)
- Timeless Elegance, PANDORA Rose™ & Clear CZ $110
- Fitbit Alta HR, Pink Rose Gold – small
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones Rose Gold
- Michael Kors Cynthia Rose Gold-tone and Embossed-leather Watch $295
- Steve Madden Ecntrcqt Quilted Slip on Sneakers – Blush $80