I wanted to share a few of my favourite purchases from 2017 with you. I will do a few of these types of posts throughout the year, with different themes and specific ones around the Holidays. If you want to see more or less of these, let me know!
- Minnetonka Alpine Sheepskin Moccasins in Tan. I found these at Marshalls just before Christmas for $39.99. They are so soft and comfortable and my feet don’t sweat in them! I have worn them both with and without socks. They are genuine sheepskin and the sole on them is rubber, which grips well to the floors – no slipping while chasing kids around! I am normally a size 8 shoe so I went with an 8 and they fit to size.
- Oh these Kate Spade blankets – how I adore them. I purchased these from Costco (I actually bought these this year) and absolutely love them. These are a hot item so if you see one, grab it! Costco sells the Queen size for $19.99. I have a King size bed but I bought the Queen and it is more than big enough. I keep one downstairs for the couch and use the other one as a throw on my bed.
- I have been eyeing these Hunter boots for a while but the price of them was out of my budget. Luckily Softmoc had an amazing Black Friday Deal and I couldn’t resist. They are super comfortable and I plan on living in these while outdoors come the Spring. I purchased them in flat black.
- I had been hearing a lot about the Instant Pot for months and thought I would wait for a decent sale before purchasing one. On Black Friday I snagged the 7-in-one from Walmart for $49.99. They were a door crasher and gone within minutes. I have tried out a few recipes with it and am so impressed with the results. I will be sharing a few favourites recipes with it on here as well.
- I love these pants! These are the Cozy Cinched Leggings from Abercrombie and I got these before Christmas for under $20. They are regular $54 but watch for them to go on sale. I bought them in mauve but they also come in grey or navy. I find they fit to size. They are very soft and I love the cinched detail at the ankle.
- I scooped up this easel for the kids from IKEA for $24.99. I love that it has a whiteboard, chalkboard and you can purchase the mala drawing paper roll that attaches right to it. The kids love it!
- My old laptop finally saw its last day and I needed to find something quick. I loved the look and idea of an Apple MacBook but the price of them are WAY beyond my budget. Luckily I scored an amazing deal on the MacBook Air 13.3″ and I LOVE it. I am familiar with Apple products so I found it easy to use. If you have never used an Apple product before, you may find it challenging in the beginning, but with time you will discover it is user friendly.